The collegiate soccer season is now just one month away, and season tickets for Seattle University men's and women's soccer at Championship Field are now available.
Reserved seating is available for $75 per ticket for the season, while general admission season tickets cost $50 each. Season tickets for men's soccer and women's soccer are separate. Season tickets can be purchased online at www.GoSeattleU.com or by calling (206) 398-GOSU (4678).
Single-game tickets for both programs will be available at GoSeattleU.com beginning around August 1, with reserved seats costing $10 apiece, regular general admission tickets going for $7 each, and general admission tickets for senior citizens and youth costing $5 per seat. Single-game tickets will be available on game days, with the entrance to Championship Field opening for fans 60 minutes before each contest.
Groups of 15 or more are eligible for discounted tickets of $5 each for adults and $3 apiece for youth and senior citizens. The 2012-13 Redhawk Sports Pass is also available, as anyone who buys the pass will gain general admission to all home soccer, volleyball, women's basketball, baseball, and softball games. For information on group tickets or the Redhawk Sports Pass, fans should call (206) 398-GOSU (4678).
The Seattle University men's and women's soccer teams will host nine matches apiece for a total of 18 home contests during the 2012 season. The action starts Friday, Aug. 17, when the women host Washington starting at 4 p.m. The men kick into gear the next day with an exhibition against British Columbia Saturday, Aug. 18, at 5 p.m., followed by another women's soccer match, this time hosting Saint Mary's Sunday, Aug. 19, starting at 1 p.m.
The men enter their fourth season in the Mountain Pacific Sports Federation, while the women begin their initial campaign as a member of the Western Athletic Conference.
SEATTLE UNIVERSITY SOCCER - 2012 HOME SCHEDULE
- Women: Friday, August 17 vs. Washington - 4 p.m.
- Men: Saturday, August 18 vs. British Columbia (Exhibition) - 5 p.m.
- Women: Sunday, August 19 vs. Saint Mary's - 1 p.m.
- Men: Friday, August 24 vs. Cal Poly - 5 p.m.
- Women: Sunday, August 26 vs. Eastern Washington - 1 p.m.
- Women: Sunday, September 2 vs. Portland State - 1 p.m.
- Men: Sunday, September 16 vs. UC Santa Barbara - 3 p.m.
- Men: Friday, September 21 vs. Portland - 3 p.m.
- Women: Sunday, September 23 vs. Utah Valley - 12 p.m.
- Men: Sunday, September 30 vs. San Jose State (MPSF) - 1 p.m.
- Women: Sunday, October 7 vs. Idaho (WAC) - 12 p.m.
- Women: Friday, October 12 vs. Utah State (WAC) - 1 p.m.
- Men: Friday, October 12 vs. UNLV (MPSF) - 3:30 p.m.
- Men: Sunday, October 14 vs. CSU Bakersfield (MPSF) - 1 p.m.
- Men: Friday, October 26 vs. Houston Baptist (MPSF) - 12:30 p.m.
- Women: Friday, October 26 vs. New Mexico State (WAC) - 3 p.m.
- Women: Sunday, October 28 vs. Denver (WAC) - 12 p.m.
- Men: Sunday, October 28 vs. New Mexico (MPSF) - 2:30 p.m.