All rankings courtesy of the United States Track and Field and Cross Country Association (USTFCCA).
LACEY, WASH. – Seattle U track and field kicks off their third outdoor meet of the 2019 season on Saturday, April 13, as they compete in the St. Martin’s Jay Hammer Invitational in Lacey, Wash. The first events commence at 9:00 AM.
The field includes athletes from Clark College, Concordia (Ore.), Everett CC, Green River College, Mt. Hood CC, Olympic College, Pacific Lutheran, Portland State, Puget Sound, Saint Martin’s, Seattle U, Seattle Pacific, Warner Pacific and Western Washington.
This week, the Redhawk men are ranked 30th in the West Region. Seattle U’s women are ranked 37th in the West.
The competitors from Seattle U are as follows:
- 100m dash: junior Laurel Mack-Wilson; sophomore Michaela Moore
- 200m dash: sophomore Michaela Moore; freshmen Chloe Deleissegues, Nicole Golba and Regie Grady
- 400m dash: senior Caylah Lunning, freshman Rachel Van Liew
- 1500m run: juniors Thea Foulk and Emily O’Hara; freshmen Marie-Therese Chahrouri and Fiona O’Leary
- 3k run: sophomore Rachel Kastama; freshman Courtney Gelmini
- 3k steeplechase: junior Shannan Higgins
- 100m hurdles: junior Michelle Newblom
- 400m hurdles: junior Michelle Newblom; freshmen Regie Grady and Alex Howerton
- 4x100m relay: junior Michelle Newblom/freshman Regie Grady/junior Laurel Mack-Wilson/sophomore Michaela Moore
- High jump: junior Laurel Mack-Wilson; freshmen Rowan Cuadrado, Sophia Heyman and Rachel Van Liew
- Long jump: senior Caylah Lunning; freshman Sophia Heyman
- Triple jump: freshmen Nicole Golba and Sophia Heyman
- Hammer throw: freshmen Sylvia Hendrix and Jami Tresselt
- Javelin throw: sophomore Jamie Hegg; freshman Tallia Sova
- Shot put: freshmen Sylvia Hendrix and Tallia Sova
- Discus throw: freshman Tallia Sova and Jami Tresselt
- 100m dash: freshmen Isaiah Payne and Brant Yamamoto
- 200m dash: senior Alexandro Carrasco; juniors Kailan Claiborne and Jarod DeGuzman; freshmen Isaiah Payne and Brant Yamamoto
- 400m dash: freshmen Zach Gonzalez and Isaiah Payne
- 800m run: sophomore Nathan Pixler
- 1500m run: senior Evan Talan; junior Blake Delaney; sophomore Devin Hasty
- 3k run: freshman Epheson Giday
- 3k steeplechase: sophomore Kyle Kennedy; freshmen Stephen Crocker and Ansel Pendley-Griffin
- 400m hurdles: junior Steve Brown; freshmen Lucas Milne and William Sun
- 4x100m relay: junior Jarod DeGuzman/freshman Lucas Milne/freshman Brant Yamamoto/freshman Isaiah Payne
- Long jump: junior Aidan Smith
- Triple jump: junior Kailan Claiborne