Redhawks AccountManager: Quick Online Login Link
2014-15 TICKETS INFO & PURCHASE QUICK LINKS
|Men's Basketball||2014-15 Schedule
||Ticket Info, Seating and Pricing||Login to Ticketmaster to Renew or Click Here to Purchase New||
Single Game (On Sale Soon)
|Women's Basketball||2014-15 Schedule||Ticket Info and Pricing||Login to Ticketmaster to Renew or Call Ticket Office to Purchase||Single Game (On Sale Soon)|
|Men's Soccer||2014 Schedule||See Below||Redhawk Sports Pass||Buy at Entry Gate|
|Women's Soccer||2014 Schedule||See Below||Redhawk Sports Pass||Buy at Entry Gate|
|Volleyball||2014 Schedule||See Below||Redhawk Sports Pass||Buy at Lobby Entrance|
|Baseball||2015 Schedule (Coming Soon)||See Below||Redhawk Sports Pass||Buy at Front Gate|
|Redhawks Sports Pass||See Below||$50|
|Rudy's Kids Club||Info||$25|
TICKET INFORMATION FOR SPORTS OTHER THAN MEN'S AND WOMEN'S BASKETBALL
- MEN'S AND WOMEN'S SOCCER AT CHAMPIONSHIP FIELD
- Single game tickets are available beginning 60 minutes before kickoff at entrance gate to Championship Field located on southwest corner of 14th and Cherry.
- $7 for general admission, $5 for youth (ages 17 and under) and seniors (ages 65+) general admission.
- WOMEN'S VOLLEYBALL AT CONNOLLY CENTER
- Single-match tickets are available beginning 60 minutes before scheduled start time in lobby of Connolly Center, located on 14th Avenue near Cherry.
- $7 for general admission adult, $5 for youth (ages 17 and under) and seniors (ages 65+) general admission.
- BASEBALL AT BANNERWOOD PARK (BELLEVUE)
- Single-game tickets are available beginning 60 minutes before scheduled first pitch at front gate to park, located at 1790 Richards Road, Bellevue.
- $10 for all chairback seating, $7 for adult bleacher seats, $5 for youth (ages 17 and under) and seniors (ages 65+) bleacher seats.
2014-15 REDHAWK SPORTS PASS - $50
- General admission seating for all women's basketball, men's soccer, women's soccer, volleyball, and baseball home contests.
2014-15 RUDY'S KIDS CLUB MEMBERSHIP - $25
- For youth in grade eight or below, general admission seating for all men's basketball, women's basketball, men's soccer, women's soccer, volleyball, and baseball home contests. More information regarding membership, click HERE.
To purchase men's basketball or women's basketball tickets online, or the Redhawk Sports Pass or a membership to Rudy's Kids Club, you must set up a user account with Ticketmaster. Sports not listed above do not require ticket purchase to attend. 100% of base ticket sales directly supports the Seattle University Athletics and Redhawk student-athletes. Thank you, and see you at the game!
O'Brien Center Ticket Office Information:
Open Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
(206) 398-GOSU (4678)
Game Day Information: Will Call and Gates will open an hour before scheduled game time.
Accepted forms of payment are cash, Visa, and MasterCard.